- “In the 5G Era, Wireless Access will be Ubiquitous”: Sooktha
- Sooktha to showcase extensive portfolio of 4G LTE, NB-IoT and 5G NR solutions at MWC 2018
- Sooktha completes IoDT of its Femto Base Stations with leading 4G service provider
- Sooktha collaborates with Freescale to demonstrate LTE access network virtualization
- Sooktha LTE Advanced Smart Base Station Solution Fortifies Spirent’s LTE Test Offering
- Enterprise Small Cell solution with Sooktha Smart Base Station software successfully completes operator lab tests
- Advanced Wireless Access Solutions
The smooth migration to 5G to enable enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB), massive Machine Type Communications (mMTC) and Ultra Reliable Low Latency Communication (URLLC) for mission critical applications will be the focus of the cellular wireless access industry for the next decade. This migration will involve the introduction of Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Network Slicing (NS). At the same time the investments made on 4G LTE and Narrow Band Internet of Things (NB-IoT) technologies will have to be maximized by enabling coexistence.
Sooktha with its fully homegrown and end-to-end solutions is fully geared to help OEMs, ODMs, and Test & Measurement equipment makers address this migration across multiple segments such as consumer broadband, enterprise, private industrial networks, public safety, railways, defense, aerospace, and satellite communications.
- Network Architecture Choice
Sooktha offers a choice of network architectures through its base station variants and its core-network-in-a-box solution. Sooktha offers a full range of base station solutions from a residential and enterprise femto cells to macro cells. Solutions are available for multiple architectures including integrated base station, CPRI, nFAPI and other splits in the base station layers. Solutions support a cloud deployment and network function virtualization (NFV). The simplified core network implementation allows distributed architectures, private networks and adhoc networks to be setup easily.
- Multiple Market Segment Support
The Sooktha solutions offer flexibility to cater to multiple market segments. The common aspects between multiple segments are fully exploited while the configurability in the solution allows them to be fine-tuned to meet the requirements of the specific segment. In 5G networks this allows the Sooktha solution to support dynamic network slicing and resource management to cater to multiple segments with common infrastructure.